Many landlords are selecting new options to protect their properties. Tenant Liability and Content coverage is one option we see in high demand. Many times this coverage can be very beneficial to a landlord in the event of a catastrophe, accident, or other type of loss.
Program Highlights Include:
- Packaged coverage for direct physical damage to personal property of the tenant (broad form) & tenant liability.
- Various limit & deductible options available.
- Monthly Net Billed Invoicing.
- Online Status Report Providing a Listing of All Polices.
- Simplistic Web Based Insurance Administration Available 24/7.
Renter’s Contents coverages include:
- Personal property owned or used by an Insured while it is anywhere in the world.
- Personal property of others while it is on the ‘residence premise’ occupied by an insured.
- Includes $3,000 Additional Living Expense.
Renter’s Liability coverages include:
- Damages for which an Insured is legally liable including prejudgment interest awarded against an ‘insured’ and defense costs.
- Includes $1,000 damage to property of others(caused by an Insured) and $3,000 Med Pay.
|Deductible||Deductible Contents Limit||Liability Limit||Rate*|
Covered Events may not be selected individually but are offered as plan packages as determined by the Company. * Additional surplus lines taxes and fees will apply. Limit of liability for personal property usually located at an ‘insured’s residence, other than the ‘residence premises’, is 10% of the limit of liability or $1,000, which ever is greater.
*Note: If a ‘residence premise’ has been vacant for more than 60 consecutive days, coverage for the perils of Theft, Vandalism & Malicious mischief may not apply to the Tenant Liability and Contents Coverage Program.